PROTECT YOUR TRAVEL INVESTMENT WITH TRAVEL INSURANCE
WSA is proud to protect your vacation with Access America travel insurance!
Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, WSA is providing you with a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Access America travel insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. Many of our travel plans include benefits like:
• Trip Cancellation/Interruption
• Emergency Medical/Dental coverage
• Emergency Medical Transportation
• Baggage Loss/damage
• Travel Delay
• Travel Accident
• Rental car protection
Access America provides one of the largest lists of covered reasons for trip cancellation and interruption including: injury, illness, legal separation/divorce, strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, jury duty, traffic accidents, normal pregnancy, job loss and more.*
Be sure to read the certificate of insurance and letter of confirmation for the specifics on what your plan covers. If you’re not satisfied, Access America will refund your insurance premium ifyou cancel your insurance within 10 days of purchase and have not filed a claim or departed on your trip. All Access America plans come with award-winning customer service! Save money, safeguard your journey, and make your vacation memorable for all of the right reasons. Ask your Women’s Surf Adventures representative which Access America plan is right for you.
THE CLASSIC PLAN ADVANTAGE:
- An Access America ID card for quick access to emergency assistance.
- Free coverage for children 17 and under when accompanied by their parents or grandparents.
- Optional BizPack coverage if the traveler is required to work.
- Coverage if the destination is uninhabitable, or if the travelers have legally separated or divorced.
- Generous baggage delay coverage.
- Higher coverage limits for Trip Cancellation/Interruption and Existing Medical Conditions.
The best time to buy Classic:
- At the time of initial trip deposit (to ensure availability of all coverages)
- Within 14 days of initial trip deposit (in order to be eligible for Existing Medical Conditions coverage, Supplier Default coverage, and BizPack business related cancellation coverage. Other conditions, restrictions and exclusions may apply.)
BENEFITS* COVERAGE LIMIT:
- Trip Cancellation Up To Amount Purchased $50,000.
- Trip Interruption Up To 150% of Amount Purchased $75,000
- Emergency Medical/Dental Coverage $25,000
- Emergency Medical Transportation $500,000
- Baggage Loss/Damage $1,000
- Baggage Delay $300
- Travel Delay $500
- Missed Connection $500
- Collision Loss/Damage (optional) primary $35,000
- 24-Hour Hotline Assistance Included
- **BizPack Expanded Coverage Optional
- * Benefits are per person. All insured party-members must purchase the same plan.
**BizPack – a simple $24 add-on. With the Classic Plan, clients who have to cancel or interrupt their trip due to business reasons are covered for their loss when they purchase this optional coverage. Covered reasons are: required to work, business/company merger, and business unsuitable due to fire, natural disaster or burglary. Coverage must be purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit/payment to make this feature effective.
* Please see Certificate of Insurance/Policy for exclusions, limitations and restrictions that may apply to the plan purchased. Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, rated “A-“ (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 or 52.401, or Jefferson Insurance Company, rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C-XX-01 or 101-P-XX-01, depending on the insured’s state. Access America is a brand of World Access Service Corp., a company of Mondial Assistance. World Access Service Corp. is the producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between World Access Service Corp. and Jefferson Insurance Company.